Kennett High School Alumni Association
For 2017, we will alternate evening meetings
(Monday) with social events (usually Saturday).
Everyone is invited to attend our meetings.It is not necessary to be a member of the KHSAA.
- Evening meetings are held in the KHS Library (top floor, far right); if you
wish to use the elevator, enter under the main steps (the tunnel)
between 6:50pm and 7:15pm; otherwise, use the
main steps. If you need transportation, please contact the Alumni
Association, and we will try to arrange a carpool.
- No charge; light refreshments available
- The Social Session begins at 7:00pm
- The (usually short) business meeting starts at 7:20pm
- A program of general interest follows the business meeting
- The meeting is over by 8:30pm
- Social events usually involve a meal; the summer social will be a fixed charge; other socials will usually be 'separate checks' (pay for what you order).
2016-2017 General Meeting Dates:
||Annual Meeting (7-8:30pm)
||Evening meeting (7-8:30pm): The Tesla Electric Car (hear about
it, then see it)
||Saturday Lunch Social (Noon - 2:00), location to be announced
||Evening meeting (7-8:30pm)
||Annual Social; exact date to be announced