News for Everyone to See
If there is a link to 'view news' after a classmate's name, then that
classmate has posted news that they want everyone to be able to see.
Simply click on the link to see the news.
If you wish to add news of your own, click
(be sure to include your name and class).
Please note that:
- You cannot post news if you have not supplied contact information.
To add contact information, click
- You can only post news about yourself.
- News will be verified before it is posted by contacting the person the
news is about. This is not an automated process, so it may require a
week or two before news is posted.
- News can be view by ANYONE, including malicious automated programs that
search web pages looking for e-mail addresses and other personal
information. If you really want to include an email address for the
world to see, please let the webmaster know in a special email so that
he/she can encode it in such a way that live viewers can see it but most
malicious programs cannot.
- Any information in your 'news' is NOT covered by the KHSAA
Copyright © 2006-2008, Kennett High School Alumni Association;
see site terms and conditions.